Time to turn your talent for selling into a plan for the future.
- Your first stop will be 12 months in area management. You will manage a sales area and gain insights into regional sales management.
- Next on the agenda are 6 months with the national Key Account Management department in Berlin. You will carry the responsibility for some of the day-to-day running of the business there.
- In another 4 months of your trainee period you will expand your know-how in marketing related departments. Assignments in Research Management, Trade Marketing and/or Category Management are possible.
- For the last 2 months you will have the choice between the departments Business Support International, Controlling or Dispposition Planning. You will acquire basic skills in these interface areas through intensive on-the-job-training.
The sequence of the individual steps may vary.
By completing a trainee programme in sales, you will have laid the foundations for your future with Storck. It is therefore important that you are right for our company, and we are right for you.
This includes being motivated by working in a super team, the comprehensive development and systematic realisation of ideas, and enjoying responsibility and nationwide challenges.
In short: you are willing to go the extra mile and are passionate about what you do.
We also expect you to have a degree in economics – preferably with a sales focus. You have already proven your passion for sales through relevant internships and work placements, or by gaining a relevant vocational qualification. Your profile is completed by first practical experiences or some time spent studying abroad, and you should also have a good command of English.
The completion of our trainee programme in sales is the first step of your career. Over the past few months, you have acquired extensive expertise – which you are now expected to contribute. You definitely have a future with Storck: in a junior position in the Key Account Management or the Trade Marketing departments. What's next? We will plan your next career steps together with you. You will still enjoy our comprehensive support.
- A structured trainee programme for optimum professional growth
- Involvement in all relevant processes and structures
- Dedicated trainee mentors and contacts
- A comprehensive package of seminars and training courses in addition to on-the-job training
- Regular trainee network meetings
- fire side chats with the CEOs
- A permanent contract from day one
- Excellent prospects after the completion of the trainee programme