The time has come to lay the foundations for a great future.
Intensive on-the-job training will allow you to grow during the 18-24 months of the trainee programme until you are ready for a position in one of our various production and technology related departments. In addition, you will also be shown all the time what it means to take on responsibility. To allow you to work in an interdisciplinary way and to gain insights into related departments, you will spend time at all three of our production sites in Germany, preferably project-specific.
The time our production trainee programme takes is not fixed, for a good reason: if you have already completed an apprenticeship or relevant internships or work placements, this may reduce the length of the time for which you will join our trainee programme.
Completing a trainee programme in the production area with Storck means taking an important step towards a future in a responsible position. It is therefore important that you are right for our company, and we are right for you – in professional and personal terms. Dedicated passion and looking forward to your future responsibilities makes you an ideal member of our team.
We also expect you to have obtained a food technology, mechanical engineering or engineering and business management degree. You have also proven your passion for this line of work through relevant internships or work experience placements – preferably in the food industry. Your candidate profile is completed by a good command of English.
Once you have completed our trainee programme in production, you have excellent prospects of being offered a responsible position. Would you like to work in one of the various different production areas, in technical project management or in quality assurance? Your prospects are as diverse and interesting as our trainee programme.
- A structured trainee programme for optimum professional growth
- Involvement in all relevant processes and structures
- Dedicated trainee mentors and contacts
- A comprehensive package of seminars and training courses in addition to on-the-job training
- Your own trainee project, which you will develop independently and present to senior management
- Regular trainee network meetings
- A permanent contract from day one
- Excellent prospects after the completion of the trainee programme